Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Romance - I need it

Life gets so busy and hectic that we don't take the time we need too for ourselves and for our relationships. It's not that we take each other for granted but life happens and we are all so busy that sometimes we forget to recognize and take care of each other. Here's my top ten ways to make time for romance. I'd love to hear yours.

1) smile at each other for no reason -- see if you can get your partner to ask, why are you smiling.
2) an unexpected touch.
3) Your significant other has had a bad day...rather than let him goad you into an argument. Walk away or say "I know you've had a bad day and I love you so much I'm going to let you chill"
4) Plan a date
5) Hell, plan a vacation (I'm going to Hawaii for the first time next month and its totally given me something to look forward too).
6) Exercise together so that you both get the endorphin rush.
7) Share some dark chocolate (I'd love to hear your favorite brands).
8) Do it. Big stress reliever.
9) Do it again. LOL. Now, I'm sounding like a guy.
10) Enjoy a sunset and a coffee.

1 comment:

  1. DERE DESTINY,

    << REDNECK MOUNTIN MAN HERE...

    I PROBLY SHOOD BE FOLLERIN YOUR IDEE'S INSTED UF MINE...

    MINE ONLY SEEM TO ATTRACKT SHEEP, LONELY GRIZZLY BAIRS, AND WIMIN WHO LQQK LIKE LONELY GRIZZLY BAIRS.

    PURHAPS U KIN REVIEW MY LIST OF STUFF WITCH IS UF THE ROMANTICK KIND, AND OFFUR ME SUM THINGS I KIN DO BETTER..

    * INVITE YER SUGUR TO A BARBEKEW, AND ASK HER TO COOK FER U

    * GIT SUM CHOKLIT, N SHARE IT WITH HER... ONE FER HER, TWO FER ME....

    * SKIN A GRIZZLY, AND ASK HER TO COOK IT WHILE U GOES TO THE TAXI DURMIST AND GITS IT STUFT.

    * KETCH SUM FISH FER SUPPUR AND ASK HER TO KOOK IT N SUCH, CUZ U BURN EVERYTHING U PUT ON THE BONFIRE

    * BUY HER SUM PANTIES N UTHER NICE STUFF, THEN ASK HER WHY SHE'S WEARIN THEM WHEN WE GONNA DO THE WILD THING

    * EXERSIZIN TO GETHER ?? DUZ THAT INKLEWED CHASIN DOWN A DEER SHE SHOT N DIDN'T KILL FOR 25 FN MILES IN MOUNTIN KUNTRY ??? I DON'T KNOW WUT AN ENDORFIN RUSH IZ, BUT I BET IT DUZN'T INKLEWED MURDRUS THOTS N SUCH.

    * WIN MY SIGNIFIKIN UTHER HAZ A BAD DAY, IS OKAY WITH ME...I HAZ A SHORT TURM MEMBRY PROBLIM, N KIN FERGIT WUT SHE'S UPSET BOUT

    * I SMILE AT HER FER NO REEZUN, AND SHE ASKS ME IF I BROKE WIND... SHE MUST BE PSYCHIC

    * WISHIN SHE WOULD TOUCH ME WITH SUMPIN UTHER THEN A BASEBALL BAL.. THAT GITS OLD.. REYUL KWIK

    * PLANNED A DATE, BUT SHE REFUSED TO GO TO THE STRIP SHOW WITH ME

    BABE I GOTS TO TELL YOU, MY LUVE LIFE IS GOIN TO HELL IN A HANDBASKIT.. .HELPPPPPPP

    CARMINE.. THE MOUNTIN MAN

    ReplyDelete